Sunday, March 13, 2011

I Have Been Interviewed!

Hannah from 1Dental.com is posting an interview with me on her blog today about toddlers and teeth care! Click on OVER THERE and check it out!!

1Dental.com is a place where you can find the #1 discount dental plan. Hannah's mission is to share about health, insurance, dental care, current events, building healthier communities and providing an affordable independent alternative option to dental insurance.

So, I was quite flattered to be asked about my ideas in promoting teeth health with your children. Round these here parts, we aim for regular brushing and only water at bedtime. You know, after we've attacked the candy jar and guzzled our sweetened milk. All the more reason to break out the tooth soap and swish and spit, people!

Frequently, you can hear my husband shout, "Parker! Brush your teeth, or they're going to fall out of your head!"

Parker has now learned to reply, "I get older - they fall out anyway."

Where do they get this stuff from?!

In spite of the budding resistance, check out these pearly whites!


Say, Cheese!


And, by the way, I am hopelessly excited to have hit 300 followers! I love you all, really, I do! I'm quite gushy that way. Please, I love to return favors and follow back, so if you follow me, and for some reason, I have missed you, leave a comment with your link letting me know!

18 comments:

Hannah said...

Thanks for letting us interview you! Your interview will also be featured in our upcoming Mom's Guide to Caring for Little Teeth.

All that brushing must be paying off - what a cute smile. :-)

Rathi said...

Hello Kristy. I continue to have nightmares where my teeth fall off... oh my god! they are the worst nightmares. worst. They haunt me more when I don't brush at night.

Nicole said...

How cool is that? :-)

Wanderlust said...

Congrats on your interview and your 300 followers! Woot woot!! And Parker is gorgeous, teeth and all. x

Glen said...

That's like being posh and famous and that. eeeeehh the circles I mix in...

randine said...

Cool I'll check out that interview. I could use some tips. My two year old simply sucks the tooth paste off of his brush and considers his teeth brushed. I don't know. Maybe we shouldn't be buying bubble gum flavored tooth paste.

Anonymous said...

He has beautiful teeth!!! Congrats on the followers!

AiringMyLaundry said...

Awesome.

And happy 300 followers!

Kirsty Girl said...

Congrats on the followers and interview!

Babes Mami said...

I have terrible teeth so I am always after Babe about his teeth even at just 19 months old lol

Ma What's 4 dinner said...

I so need that site. Dental insurance doesn't cover anything and it's sooo annoying! I just paid almost 400 bucks to get the boys teeth cleaned and examined. That's with insurance!


Lots of yummy love,
Alex aka Ma What's For Dinner
www.mawhats4dinner.com

Theresa said...

Have they invented a machine that gets your kids up and brushes their teeth for them? Oh wait, that's me....*urg*

Keda said...

Our system works slightly different in South Africa, but I also think that people should have healthcare of some sort. I also think the system is way to expensive and those earning minimum wage has no option as they barely get enough daily to buy food.

But that said: What a lovely little boy you have there! And he sounds terribly witty and, therefore, very smart. I know mine is. She is simply the prettiest, softest, kindest little princess in the world.
And we have no problem brushing teeth. Of course we have a problem wiping her face afterwards. At 2, this is the issue we have, wiping her face.

Anonymous said...

He's such a cutie. Congrats on 300 followers!

Elle said...

He is so cute!!! I said adorable in another comment, but seriously, your kid is too cute! Congrats on getting 300 followers! If you wouldn't mind taking a peek (and if you so wish to follow, wonderful!) at our blog that would be great! Thanks! : )

Elle
http://www.LYLASandCo.com

givejonadollar said...

Congrats! I hope you get a ton of hits! :)

Anonymous said...

… Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your www.pampersandpinot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.

YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.

I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...

…Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…

…so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:

http://autopilot-traffic-software.com

Take care - your friend George

Anonymous said...

Toothpick: it allows the removal of large debris accumulated in
the interdental spaces is often inaccessible to the bristles of the brush.
Periodontal disease goes through three stages: gingivitis, periodontitis and pyorrhea.
Another reason that electric toothbrushes have become more popular in recent years is
because the price of it has gone down tremendously.

Here is my homepage ... braun oral b triumph