Monday, October 4, 2010
Today I am participating with Monday Mahem and the Three Things Meme!
Jazzy Gal has also given me two awards and asked that I write seven things about myself in order to accept. I will assume that the Three Things Meme below will suffice. (I’m a multi-tasker like that.)
You can also check out my previous posts in which I accepted the Beautiful Blogger award and demonstrated how I was a Versatile Blogger!
On with the game.
3 Places I Would Pack My Travel Bag For
1. My bedroom. Pajamas only. Right now, I really need some sleep.
2. Siberia. I really need some alone time. Siberia is good for alone time.
3. Maybe I wouldn’t mind a cabin in the woods. In the deep woods. With a raging fire.
3 On-Screen Characters I Love To Watch
1. That nurse sidekick on Nurse Jackie. She is so awkward and funny. She’s confident but full of blunders.
2. Toni Collette on United States of Tara. She has multiple personalities, so it’s like watching more than one character, really.
3. Laura Linney on The Big C. This is a new show. Wow. I think it is fearless and fabulous. Laura Linney is fearless and fabulous.
3 Moods That Describe Me The Best
2. Prone to drama. Expressive.
3. Playful. Sometimes.
3 Things I Always Think Of Doing On A Weekend
2. Watching crap TV
(Perhaps my basic needs are not being met Monday through Friday?)
3 Things From My Childhood That I Can't Forget
1. Patton Bernard. Cabbage Patch kid. Birthday November 1.
2. Carrol. My beloved male (yes, male) cat. What a stink eye he had. He was a moody MF. And he only loved me.
3. Our pool. We grew up in Phoenix. We LIVED in the pool. What a great way to spend a childhood.
3 Things I Would Never Say No To
2. Laying down.
3. Hugging and loving my bub.
(Not exactly in that order. I guess.)
3 Things I Can't Live Without
3. Access to earplugs while I sleep.