Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Thank God for Wordless Wednesday

I had every intention of a written post in the last couple days, but alas, life (and work!) just gets in the way sometimes, and I am grateful for Wordless Wednesday!

Live and Love...Out Loud
Thank you for the link up, Kristi, at Live and Love Out Loud!

Last night, my son started his skate lessons! You recall the hockey obsession?

I was so proud of his attitude. Even though he's still getting the hang of it, falls all the time, and can't actually do any skating yet, he has a smile the whole time! When the lesson ended, he did NOT want to get off the ice. I think we'll have a skater on our hands in no time with that kind of perseverance!

Clutching the wall but all smiles:





Starting to get the hang of standing on his own (he's the taller one next to the teacher):



Standing on his own!

11 comments:

Lift Like A Mom said...

Too cute!!!!

Meagan Grant said...

So cute! I can't wait until my son is big enough to get out there! Well, actually i can, but, I'm looking forward to it still! =)

The Gal Herself said...

Oh, these photos break my heart! He's so cute and he's clearly working soooooo hard!

Tenille said...

Go Parker! Makes your heart swell when they show some perseverance and give things a go :-)

My Mercurial Nature said...

Oh goodness, how cute is that!! So glad he had fun, too!

Kristi {at} Live and Love...Out Loud said...

How cool! He's going to own that ring! I can already feel it. :)

And I'm right there with you... Thank goodness for WW because I haven't been able to blog at all over the last week or so!

Unknown said...

That is just precious. Enjoy every moment because all too soon they grow up and fly away!

Unknown said...

too cute, we played hockey on the pond growing up

championm2000 said...

Adorable!

My husband can't wait until Drew can start skating lessons. Just what we need--another hockey fanatic in the house :-)

Jessica said...

I love that he didn't give up. My daughter is the opposite. She always quits if she doesn't get it right away.

Sweaty said...

Absolutely adorable!!! Yes, he's definitely a skater boy! ;)