Thank you goes to Anna Walker from Acquainted with the Night for this lovely award.
You know, with these awards comes RULES. I must share seven facts about myself. How about I share seven facts about my own personal STYLE? Sounds appropriate.
1. A bra is only required in the work place.
2. A wine or cocktail glass makes for a great accessory.
3. Washing of the hair on an everyday basis is blasphemous.
4. Sometimes, the most fun you can have with an outfit is with jazzy, colorful socks!
5. Thank God for ponytails.
6. Ironing is NOT necessary.
7. One can NEVER have too many “lounging” pants.
To share the love and pay it forward, I must give this award to 15 others. In gratitude for an exciting year of blogging, I will give this award to the last 15 people who have commented on my posts! Because, obviously, if they have commented here, then they too, know what style is.
Nouns and Violets
Away We Go
Parenting By Dummies
The Endless Rant of a Multitasking Mumma
Arms Wide Open
Hidden No More
Such a Pretty Girl
No Missed Opportunities
A Peek at Karen’s World
Adventures in Mommyhood
Thank you for sharing this journey with me in blog land! I will continue to live for entertaining you and making you all laugh. I love it!
By the way, I always try to follow back when people follow me. Sometimes, I cannot find the web page of a person who has followed me. If you have followed me, but I have not followed you, please leave a comment letting me know how I can find you! Thanks!