16. An unusual picture
17. A picture of my spare time (Could not find my own picture of this. Ya'll know I love catching some good and trashy TV in my spare time - what better than watching it in a Bat Girl outfit?!)
18. A picture of people who are closest to me
19. A picture of a person who is always there
20. A picture of a time in life I miss - Living on the farm in Iowa.
21. A picture from last summer
22. A picture that makes me sad - Thought I had more time with her.
23. A picture I always laugh about. We were all worried when Parker was a baby, including Parker.
24. A crazy picture - There I am, riding a bull! Outside of a NASCAR race in Michigan.
25. Latest picture of myself
26. A picture of my parents at my age - In their 30's
27. A picture from the best days of your life - The day after our wedding. Our early relationship was an exciting and adventurous time, and it was the start to all I have in my life now.
28. A picture from my favorite vacation - bike touring in very Northern California wine country
29. A picture of an accomplishment - My third degree, Educational Specialist in School Psychology
30. A picture I’m satisfied with (I must be. It has been my Facebook profile pic since the beginning of time.)
I found this inspiration from visiting After I Do, and she found her inspiration from SRSLYLIZ.
I'm linking up with Live and Love Out Loud for Wordless Wednesday!